Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NBA Conference Finals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

NBA Conference Finals Empty
PostSubject: NBA Conference Finals   NBA Conference Finals EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:49 am

Lakers squeak by the Nuggets. I think Denver wins this one in 6.

The Cavs get beat at home by Orlando. They lose even though they shoot close to 50% form the field and only having around 5 turnovers. It's not like they had a bad game or anything. Oh yeah, Lebron also went off scoring around 50 or so points. I think Orlando wins this one in 6 also.

Denver will be the NBA champs this year and I will be content with that. I don't want Lebron or Bryant or Turkey Glue to win a ring. Though I don't want Billups to win another ring I'm fine with Carmelo having one...
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Marc

Marc

PostSubject: Re: NBA Conference Finals   NBA Conference Finals EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:05 pm

I still think we'll see King James versus Kobe in the Finals . . .'cause that's what the NBA wants to see if the goal is ratings and marketing. Denver vs. Orlando? Bad ratings. It's FIXED.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: NBA Conference Finals   NBA Conference Finals EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:45 pm

I cant believe all the Lebron vs Kobe stuff that is out there already. There are vitamin water commercials nike puppet commercials (although they are humorous) Im not so sure its a guarantee they will be meeting in the finals.

I saw an hour long special on kobe and lebron called dream season last night on espn, seems a bit premature?
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

PostSubject: Re: NBA Conference Finals   NBA Conference Finals EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:33 am

King James wins the game with a three pointer buzzer beater! Van Gundy should be fired for that lousy defense on LeBron. Clutch shot for James preventing a 2-0 deficit. Great game.

Can't stand Turkey-glue either.
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

PostSubject: Re: NBA Conference Finals   NBA Conference Finals EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:40 pm

Wow, Cavs could easily be down 0-3 right now were it not for the money shot by James at the end of Game 2. Cavs are in BIG trouble.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

PostSubject: Re: NBA Conference Finals   NBA Conference Finals EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:26 am

Marc wrote:
Wow, Cavs could easily be down 0-3 right now were it not for the money shot by James at the end of Game 2. Cavs are in BIG trouble.

True. And guess what the analysts keep talking about? Lebron James and how awesome he is and THE SHOT (in game 2). It's almost like the media wants to ignore the fact that Orlando is the better team.

I hope beyond all hope that it will be Orlando vs. Denver. I hate all of this Kobe vs. Lebron stuff... People are coronating Lebron before he's won anything!
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

PostSubject: Re: NBA Conference Finals   NBA Conference Finals EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:37 am

Cavs live to see another day... a Jordan-esque dominance of the fourth quarter by Lebron.

Looks like Kolbe and his Lakers will make the Finals. Some bad officiating against the Nuggets IMO.
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

PostSubject: Re: NBA Conference Finals   NBA Conference Finals EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:47 am

The Finals: Lakers vs. Magic.
Prediction: Lakers in 6.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NBA Conference Finals   NBA Conference Finals EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:42 am

Orlando in 6. Book it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA Conference Finals   NBA Conference Finals Empty

Back to top Go down

NBA Conference Finals
Page 1 of 1