Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lantern

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

The Lantern Empty
PostSubject: The Lantern   The Lantern EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:41 pm

I am starting a Literary Society called "The Lantern." We will read books. I will write and distribute by mail a newsletter to members of the Society. The newsletter will feature commentary and list upcoming books. This month we are reading Moby Dick, by Herman Melville. You are welcome to read along, and if you are interested in receiving a copy of my newsletter, send me an email with your address and I will consider putting you on the distribution: epo4n@virginia.edu.

--Eric
Back to top Go down
Eric

The Lantern Empty
PostSubject: Literary Solicitations From Ohlson   The Lantern EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:32 am

Subscribe to my literary newsletter by emailing your mailing address to epo4n@virgina.edu. We are approaching our 6th month. It's free.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

The Lantern Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lantern   The Lantern EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:01 pm

Question: When we sign up is there a way to get the first 5 moths of back issues? We wants it for ussss....
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Sicilian Defence

Sicilian Defence

Quote : The Condition of Man is a Condition of War

The Lantern Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lantern   The Lantern EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:19 am

Most of the archives are buried and stained under chinese take-out cartons. We wants it to be happy though, so we will sends it a fish...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

The Lantern Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lantern   The Lantern EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:31 pm

Excellent. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

The Lantern Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lantern   The Lantern Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lantern
Page 1 of 1