Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Retirement Community Video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willzig3

Willzig3

Quote : Dream until your dreams come true.

Retirement Community Video Empty
PostSubject: Retirement Community Video   Retirement Community Video EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:59 pm

I just finished a video for my Grandparents Retirement Community in Tampa Bay. It was a five minute informative video to hand out to people who are interested in moving there. Mr. Don was kind enough to let me use his music in it and it worked great! Thank you so much. I think this is the start of a great combination Mr. D. Pretty soon we will be sitting next to James Newton Howard at the Oscars showing him our trophy! Hahaha. I will put the video up online and post the link for you guys to check out. Thank You again Mr. D for the help.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

PostSubject: Re: Retirement Community Video   Retirement Community Video EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:54 am

I'm really anxious to see it Will! Now does this mean that I have to add your movie to the "Top 5 movies I'm anxious to see" post? piano banana
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Willzig3

Willzig3

PostSubject: Re: Retirement Community Video   Retirement Community Video EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:35 pm

Well it's nothing special, and the editing is just a bunch of clips with cross-fades. But there are some beautiful shots in there to make it worth your while. I'm gunna go now and upload that.
Back to top Go down
Willzig3

Willzig3

PostSubject: Re: Retirement Community Video   Retirement Community Video EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:55 pm

ok, so i threw it up on You Tube for you guys to see. There were format issues so its in a 4:3 aspect ration instead of the 16:9 that i wanted but just trie to ignore that, and its kind of jittery in some place due to youtube being crappy, so thats not our hack camera work. haha. Like I said its nothing special just a day of shooting and 12 hours of editing and i got this little video done. Hope you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqYghBkLmIQ&feature=channel_page
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

PostSubject: Re: Retirement Community Video   Retirement Community Video EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:30 am

Looks good Willie! Where can I buy the soundtrack? The camera angles were done well, the shot around the tree to the golfer teeing off was good, the focus on the tree in the forefront moving to focus on the golfer in the background was also good(reminds me of that one shot in the Simon and Garfunkle vid)...

One thing... I think you spelled "outstanding" wrong at the end... affraid That's just "the speller" in me coming out though...

Well done overall and thanks for sharing and hopefully making me famous in the meantime! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Willzig3

Willzig3

PostSubject: Re: Retirement Community Video   Retirement Community Video EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:36 pm

Thank You. I can't seem to escape spelling errors, Isildur had his bane, and I have mine. The music was perfect, my grandpa was very pleased with that. I promise I will get you famous! And if we play our cards right, I see Lennie gettin' a cd deal out of it too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retirement Community Video   Retirement Community Video Empty

Back to top Go down

Retirement Community Video
Page 1 of 1