Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next Big Thing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Make a prediction about a song or a group that has not made it to the media yet... Time will tell if we're right... I pride myself in this category. I believe that I've made some pretty sweet calls over the years...

And just for the record, all the predications I made that didn't come out were because the media outlets and the "industry" are idiots... see Dishwalla... etc.

I already have some that still have a chance: Ryan Star being the bigger one...

I'll start it off:

"Already Gone" by Kelly Clarkson will be huge...
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Willzig3

Willzig3

Quote : Dream until your dreams come true.

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:15 pm

I'm gunna say Jet's new song She's a Genius. I have a little bit of doubt seeing a how their last cd didnt make it big.
Yet i'm going to have hope that this one will break through like Are You Gunna Be My Girl.
Back to top Go down

The Next Big Thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mudpies and Fishfrys :: Music :: General Discussion-
Jump to: