Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other Projects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willzig3

Willzig3

Quote : Dream until your dreams come true.

Other Projects Empty
PostSubject: Other Projects   Other Projects EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:59 am

I'm going to give you a link to my 16mm project i did. And also you can click on the commercial I just Assistant Directed. The 16mm project is called Confession, and the commercial is called The Future of Water. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.vimeo.com/5220828
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

Other Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Projects   Other Projects EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:55 am

Watched them both. Good work! When do you get to be the lead director - writer for something?

Keep em coming!
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Willzig3

Willzig3

Quote : Dream until your dreams come true.

Other Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Projects   Other Projects EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Well for the 16mm project the teachers chose scripts from our storytelling class. Then they had us turn in a portfolio and resume for the positions and i went out for director but did not get chosen. But I did get introduced to my new love, the camera. Then for our Final preoject (35mm) I went out for the camera crew on it because thats what i love doing. The writer director has been put off for now, but thats ok it will be back, promise. The storie wasn't very good for Confession, rather confusing actually, but that is what the teachers gave us to work with. There was too much implied in the story and to much the audience had to understand on their own. And for the water commercial my roomate Mike came up with the idea and so he directed it. I was only going to be gripping on the project but on the day of the shoo the Assistant Director backed out on us, and so i took charge and thats how i came upon that position. Very soon I will have the link to our Final Project. We are exporting them from the computers as i type this. Unfortunately the story for this one is even worse than Confession and the directors were absolutely horrible. Although the lighting is absolutely extraordinary, and so it is worth it to watch for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Projects   Other Projects Empty

Back to top Go down

Other Projects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mudpies and Fishfrys :: Everything Else :: Everything Else-
Jump to: