Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Public Enemies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Willzig3

Willzig3

Quote : Dream until your dreams come true.

Public Enemies Empty
PostSubject: Public Enemies   Public Enemies EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:27 am

GRADE: F-

I cannot put into words my anger. The only movie that i ever walked out of. I did not think that a movie could look and sound that bad. It was insulting to sit through and watch, and at one point i left and asked the manager of the theater to make sure the sound was working right because IT WAS THAT BAD. This was the number one most anticipated movie of the year for me and it turned out to be the worst movie I have ever seen in theaters and.... I am sorry to say it... worse than the Happening. Michael Mann is dead to me, and why did he have to bring Johnny Depp and Christian Bale down with him. Sad Sad Day.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

Public Enemies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies   Public Enemies EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:08 pm

I think you just saved me $10. Thanks Will!
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Marc

Marc

Public Enemies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies   Public Enemies EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:20 am

GRADE: C-

I've seen worse movies. Film was poorly shot and if intentional the only thing it accomplished for me was to make me at the outset of the movie somewhat nauseated and give me a glimpse of the skin pores of the actors. Cheesy ending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public Enemies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Enemies   Public Enemies Empty

Back to top Go down

Public Enemies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mudpies and Fishfrys :: Movies and Television :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: