Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Return of Michael Vick

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc

The Return of Michael Vick Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Michael Vick   The Return of Michael Vick EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:04 am

So you're a Lions fan (or a team with poor QBs) - like someone I know - whose been lamenting at the bad string of poor quarterbacks and head coaches you've had over the past decades. Question: would you want Vick at QB for your team or is he just a cancer? All this of course assumes he'll be reinstated.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Michael Vick   The Return of Michael Vick EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:53 pm

If Vick is in shape and healthy then I say take him. He's still young enough to produce for a while. He will be concerned with making a good impression and reshaping his image. Look at how Randy Moss is conducting himself and Marbury on the Celts? They are not complaining and are working hard for thier respective teams. Detroit would like to have Vick since he can run. Their offensive line is offensive. They let the entire opposing defensive line through like they're welcoming them into their house for a roast loin on a Sunday.
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Michael Vick   The Return of Michael Vick EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:33 pm

I do not want Vick if I am an owner but I would guarantee that someone somewhere is going to pick him up. The 3 ring circus will be a huge distraction and I gotta imagine it would be hard to see any success surrounding him with being out of football for years. I was never very impressed with Vick in the first place. I think he's a great play maker but his passing skills seemed to be inconsistent.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Michael Vick   The Return of Michael Vick EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:39 pm

Rumor around here says that the Patriots are one of four teams in the mix to sign Vick. What do you think? I say NO WAY.
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Michael Vick   The Return of Michael Vick EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:13 pm

He's poison. Dillon and Randy Moss were bad boys but Vick even under the Belichick regime will not work.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Michael Vick   The Return of Michael Vick EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:49 pm

i honestly think he will be a model citizen, at least for his first season after all he has gone through but the media frenzy would be too much. You can say it doesnt effect the team but I really feel that it does.
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Michael Vick   The Return of Michael Vick EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:52 am

The team I've been hearing will take chance on Vick: 49ers. Singletary might be able to keep Vick on a tight leash (NO PUN INTENDED).
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Michael Vick   The Return of Michael Vick EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:20 pm

Eagles land Vick. Good move for Philly?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Michael Vick   The Return of Michael Vick EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:30 pm

Yes, it's a good move for them, but they'll have an early playoff exit this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Michael Vick   The Return of Michael Vick Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of Michael Vick
Page 1 of 1