Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cutler to the Bears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc

Cutler to the Bears Empty
PostSubject: Cutler to the Bears   Cutler to the Bears EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:33 am

Jay Cutler is now a Chicago Bear. In a way I could care less. Maybe the Packer and Lion fans do but not me. So why am I incensed -as if anyone cares? Look what Denver got from the Bears for Cutler. What did the Patriots get from KC in giving Cassell?
Back to top Go down
Willzig3

PostSubject: Re: Cutler to the Bears   Cutler to the Bears EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:43 pm

You are correct in saying the Packer fans care. This is devastating. Our year is over before it even began. We have enjoyed being the only team in the NFC North to have a quarterback the last ten years, and now that is over. Even without a quarterback the Bears have found a way to beat us, and now this trade destroys what hope we had left. Now with having a brand new defensive scheme and no players with experience with it and no acquisitions in Free Agency, Cutler will have a field day with us. The beginning of the 20 years of darkness has begun.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

PostSubject: Re: Cutler to the Bears   Cutler to the Bears EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:49 pm

The Bears overpaid for Cutler. I doubt that the Pats were thinking they could get that much for Cassell who has proven himself less than Cutler has. The Pats are not done yet this offseason... wait for it.
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Cutler to the Bears   Cutler to the Bears EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:34 pm

This is not good news.

Here is my reaction:
http://sidelineexchange.com/NOO.mp3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutler to the Bears   Cutler to the Bears Empty

Back to top Go down

Cutler to the Bears
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mudpies and Fishfrys :: Sports :: NFL-