Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Forums and Category Added!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

New Forums and Category Added! Empty
PostSubject: New Forums and Category Added!   New Forums and Category Added! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:07 pm

New Forums Added: "Movie Review", "CD Review" and "Book Review". The reviews can be elaborate or can be a thumbs up or down or a star rating. Whatever you have time and energy for. I know that I like to check out things that others like...

New Category Added: "Everything Else". This is for topics that don't fall into any of the other categories.

If anyone has any ideas of other new forums or categories just let me know and I'll add them.
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

New Forums and Category Added! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums and Category Added!   New Forums and Category Added! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:51 pm

I've added a bunch of stuff and changed some things (some obvious, some not so much).

1.) I've changed the look of the forum (that's the most obvious). I hope you like it...
2.) At the right hand side I've added some widgets:
a. Top posters (keeps track of who has the most posts on here)
b. Latest topics: scrolls the newest topics (duh)
c. who is online... I wonder
d. poll results. you can also vote here if you don't want to vote in the actual thread where the poll comes from...

3.) In your profiles you can add a quotation now.
4.) I've added some more "smiles" (spoiler, banana dancing (?), headbanger (one of my favs), etc. headbang
5.) You can make a poll of your own. Make like you're posting a new topic and scroll to the bottom part where it says "Poll". It should be self explanatory from there... "Multiple Choice" means that people can choose more than one thing, it doesn't mean that it will show up like a multiple choice question!

Again, if there's anything you think would make this better (except for MORE PEOPLE POSTING! Go and let people know about this site then!) post in the Questions section.

Peace out. piano banana (Why a dancing banana? Because it can dance.)
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com

New Forums and Category Added!
Page 1 of 1