Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celtics vs. Bulls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

Celtics vs. Bulls Empty
PostSubject: Celtics vs. Bulls   Celtics vs. Bulls EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:07 am

What a series. Obviously I want the Celtics to win this series... but if they didn't... this is one of the best series I've seen in a long time. Three overtime games in 5 games... wow.

The game last night (Game 5) was amazing. I didn't think the C's could pull it off but they did.

Rondo has made one of the biggest improvements over 1 years time that I've ever witnessed. I think he has the potential to be the Celtics best point guard ever (yes, better than Cousey). And the punch in the face to Miller last night was awesome...

Kendrick Perkins was the MAN last night. 19 boards and 7 blocks... wow. And NO FOULS! Amazing...
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Mike

Mike

Celtics vs. Bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtics vs. Bulls   Celtics vs. Bulls EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:56 pm

flagrant foul?

great series.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

Celtics vs. Bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtics vs. Bulls   Celtics vs. Bulls EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:15 pm

Game 6 - Triple Overtime win by the Bulls is probably the best basketball game I've ever seen. It had everything in it including an amazing career performance by Ray Allen (the greatest pure shooter ever). 7 overtimes so far in the first 6 games and we have 1 left on Saturday.

Rumor has it that Garnett might try to come back sometime soon. I'm thinking maybe Doc Rivers might put him in if the C's are down let's say by 10 in the 4th quarter. The Garden would go NUTS... and Boston would probably go on a crazy run like they did last night to get back in the game...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Celtics vs. Bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtics vs. Bulls   Celtics vs. Bulls EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:47 pm

What a series! Celtics win and now face off against the Magic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celtics vs. Bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtics vs. Bulls   Celtics vs. Bulls Empty

Back to top Go down

Celtics vs. Bulls
Page 1 of 1