Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NBA Finals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc

Marc

NBA Finals Empty
PostSubject: NBA Finals   NBA Finals EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:27 am

The Magic are done being down 0-2. No way the Magic overcome a two game deficit against the Lakers and Kobe. Kobe is going to earn his fourth ring and Phil Jackson will surpass Red Auerbach with most championships as coach: 6 with the Jordan/Pippin era...3 with the Shaq/Kobe era... and now the first first with the Kobe/PAU GASOL!!!! era.
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

NBA Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Finals   NBA Finals EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:14 am

Wow... I really thought Orlando would tie the series tonight. But Derek Fisher made some clutch shots late!! It was awesome to watch Gasol's reaction at the end of OT when Pietrus intentionally fouled him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

NBA Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Finals   NBA Finals EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:36 am

Orlando has lost this series because of one thing: The decision to play Nelson over Alston. thumbs down They forced the issue. To play someone who hasn't played in 3-4 months over someone who has clicking with his teammates and taking them to the Finals?! Idiocy. Nelson did not look good this series at all, coughing the ball up, bad decisions, etc. Orlando would have won this series if they didn't play Nelson at all... Shame to see Mr. Grease (yeah, Gasol) win a ring. Now I'm off to vomit.
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Marc

Marc

NBA Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Finals   NBA Finals EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:44 am

15 franchise titles for the Lakers. I think the Magic just gave up after game 4. Disappointing performance.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

NBA Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Finals   NBA Finals EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:05 am

Mr. Grease and Mr. Rape get rings this year... thumbs down
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Marc

Marc

NBA Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Finals   NBA Finals EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:06 am

A season later we're watching another Boston vs. LA Finals. Game 7. I should have bet all I had that Boston would lose Game 6. My prediction: Lakers win it all and Kobe is the MVP. But I never would have thought before the playoffs started that Boston would be one win away from another championship. So close but yet so far. No Perkins. Time for Wallace and Sheldon to be productive. And can someone teach Tony Allen how to make a jump shot. Pathetic. Just play defense on Kobe, make hustle plays, and pass the dang ball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NBA Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Finals   NBA Finals Empty

Back to top Go down

NBA Finals
Page 1 of 1