Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willzig3

Willzig3

Quote : Dream until your dreams come true.

PostSubject: AVATAR!!!   AVATAR!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:06 am

James Cameron is back and that means the world of film is about to change for good..again. This man doesnt get out of bed for just any movie. The first 25 minutes of AVATAR were shown in England and people gave reviews. You have to read the reviews yourself to get the full effect. The people coming out of this movie are dumbfounded by what they just saw. It is all CGI yet it is so real that it is hard to even comprehend. One person said something that blew mind. “Cameron told audience each frame of finished film takes 30-50 hrs to render, then double that up for 3D.” EACH FRAME. Lets put it this way. There are 24 frames per second. 60 seconds a minute & 60 minutes in an hour and 2 and a half hours in this film. This film is a DIGITAL MONSTER. Nothing like this has eer been seen. This film, as more info. is realesed, keeps jumping up on my most excited to see list. Everyone that saw the first 25 minutes, said that this will be the best movie of the decade.......need i say more. I can not wait one more minute for this film. Read this article...it's worth it.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/06/23/early-buzz-24-minutes-of-james-camerons-avatar-screened/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

PostSubject: Re: AVATAR!!!   AVATAR!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Let's hope the storyline is as good as the CGI because if it isn't all the CGI in the world won't be able to save it.

I am curious about this one though. I've read the reviews and it's impressive so far...
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mudpies and Fishfrys :: Movies and Television :: General Discussion-
Jump to: