Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angels and Demons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Willzig3

Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:53 pm

I have not read the book and i am assuming because it is by Dan Brown it will follow in the same vein as the Da Vinci Code, but I was wondering if anyone has read this and knows how bad it is. I was intrigued by the trailer for the movie, it looks absolutely gorgeous, but the trailer doesn't tell you much about the plot.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:05 pm

Don't know much about it. I haven't even seen The DaVinci Code. I know the Vatican frowned upon them both. I've seen the trailer for it before SLumdog Millionaire and I do have to say that the shots of St. Peters Square are unreal. If only there was a filmmaker out there who would make a true Catholic movie... Willie? Get on it!
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com

Angels and Demons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mudpies and Fishfrys :: Movies and Television :: General Discussion-
Jump to: