Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Island Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

The Island Question Empty
PostSubject: The Island Question   The Island Question EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:53 pm

You know... If you were stranded on a deserted island what one movie would you have with you?" What would it be?

My answer: It's a Wonderful Life.

I'd need to see someone believe that it's truly a wonderful life while I was all alone chewing on my arm for nourishment...
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Willzig3

PostSubject: Re: The Island Question   The Island Question EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:28 pm

After much deliberation between The Sixth Sense, Schindler's List, and The Shawshank Redemption, I have chosen....

The Shawshank Redemption.
One of the most beautiful pieces of cinema, how can you beat the superb acting performance by Tim Robbins and the soothing role of Morgan Freeman. Every night on the island I could let the relaxing voice over of Freemen and let it lull me to sleep. That voice over, in my opinion, is the best voice over in a movie ever. Shawshank can make you laugh, cry, and it gives me goose-bumps at the end every-time. Definitely a movie I could watch over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

PostSubject: Re: The Island Question   The Island Question EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Well since someone already selected It's A Wonderful Life my choice would be The Passion of the Christ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island Question   The Island Question Empty

Back to top Go down

The Island Question
Page 1 of 1