Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Road Trailer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willzig3

The Road Trailer Empty
PostSubject: The Road Trailer   The Road Trailer EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:15 pm

It is finally here. Long wait, but I think it will prove to be well worth it. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

The Road Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road Trailer   The Road Trailer EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:11 am

Here's the trailer. I thought that the trailer could have been done better but I still think the movie will be outstanding! Also, I've read that the destruction scenes in the beginning of the trailer is NOT in the movie. This is a good thing because if you have read the novel (if you haven't DO IT) a reason is not given for the destruction. I like it like that...

Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

The Road Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road Trailer   The Road Trailer EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:53 pm

Can't wait to see this movie at the end of this month. I guess some churches are showing it like they did with the Passion...

It's all about "Carrying the Flame"...

What a great theme in the book. If you haven't read it, you should. Very bleak but worthwhile... Viggo looks like he's going to rule this movie.
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Marc

Marc

The Road Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road Trailer   The Road Trailer EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:28 pm

The video was removed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Road Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road Trailer   The Road Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

The Road Trailer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mudpies and Fishfrys :: Movies and Television :: General Discussion-
Jump to: