Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julius Peppers a Patriot??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc

Julius Peppers a Patriot?? Empty
PostSubject: Julius Peppers a Patriot??   Julius Peppers a Patriot?? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:36 am

The Pats' defense needs some help and he'd be a valuable addition.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

PostSubject: Re: Julius Peppers a Patriot??   Julius Peppers a Patriot?? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:38 am

DO IT. It may cause problems financially (having to resign some key players over the next couple years) but you have to DO IT if you're the Pats.
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Steve M

PostSubject: Not Going to Happen   Julius Peppers a Patriot?? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:41 pm

Adam Schefter squashed teh Peppers rumor today. I hope he is wrong as Peppers would have been an awesome outside linebacker to replace Vrabel. Maybe teh pats will get Joey galloway or Tory Holt.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

PostSubject: Re: Julius Peppers a Patriot??   Julius Peppers a Patriot?? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:28 pm

I think the "squashing" was just the fact that Carolina said they didn't formally speak to any teams about a trade since they can't at this point in the offseason. They did say that they didn't know if he (and his agent) spoke to other teams who might be interested in him. I think Carolina is "playing by the rules" and SAYING they haven't started wheeling and dealing with Peppers. I say it will happen... all smoke and mirrors right now...
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Julius Peppers a Patriot??   Julius Peppers a Patriot?? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:39 pm

I like this move for the Pats if they can pull it off, I think that they are just a player or 2 away from the glory days

I talked about it a little bit on my last show (www.sidelineexchange.com)

Shameless promotion I know
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Julius Peppers a Patriot??   Julius Peppers a Patriot?? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:21 pm

So now Peppers might be a Cowboy? That would stink something bad... Would the Pats then try to get Jason Taylor?
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

PostSubject: Re: Julius Peppers a Patriot??   Julius Peppers a Patriot?? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:24 pm

No Jason Taylor now ... he's back with the Fins.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Julius Peppers a Patriot??   Julius Peppers a Patriot?? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:01 pm

Get it done. The Pats need him...
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Julius Peppers a Patriot??   Julius Peppers a Patriot?? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Taylor passes on the Pats, Packers and Jets to sign with Miami for less money.

bleh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julius Peppers a Patriot??   Julius Peppers a Patriot?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Julius Peppers a Patriot??
Page 1 of 1