Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patriot Ramblings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc

Marc

Patriot Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Patriot Ramblings   Patriot Ramblings EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:35 am

Brady is practicing!!! Moss has lofty expectations. And the defense is still old and suspect. BUt I'm optimistic.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

Patriot Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patriot Ramblings   Patriot Ramblings EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:56 pm

If healthy, the Pats are Super Bowl favorites.
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Marc

Marc

Patriot Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patriot Ramblings   Patriot Ramblings EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:49 am

Looks like Cleo Lemon will be one of the back-up QB's for Brady. Sweet. Is he really the best reserve QB currently out there who hasn't killed dogs or formerly played for the Jets and Packers?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

Patriot Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patriot Ramblings   Patriot Ramblings EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Brady better not get hurt... let's just say that...
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

Patriot Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patriot Ramblings   Patriot Ramblings EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Acquired defensive end Derrick Burgess from the Oakland Raiders for offensive lineman Al Johnson. Good move to bolster the defense. Burgess I think has made the Pro Bowl a few times.
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

Patriot Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patriot Ramblings   Patriot Ramblings EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:22 pm

Patriot back up QBs look bad...let's pray Brady stays healthy!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Patriot Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patriot Ramblings   Patriot Ramblings EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:31 pm

The Pats are Super Bowl favs. If Lord Brady stays healthy (along with Welker) they will win it all. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

Patriot Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patriot Ramblings   Patriot Ramblings EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Super Bowl favorites no more. Offense looks pathetic. Pats lose a big game in their division to Jets who just got tons of mojo beating the team they were trash talking. Loss all my excitement for Pats football. Almost cheering for my FAV NFC team Atlanta. Gonnna be another long year.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Patriot Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patriot Ramblings   Patriot Ramblings EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:20 pm

They looked good against Atlanta. Should be a good test this week against Baltimore. I say they win and Brady throws for more than 300 yards...
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

Patriot Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patriot Ramblings   Patriot Ramblings EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:35 pm

Pats never win in Denver.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Patriot Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patriot Ramblings   Patriot Ramblings EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:40 pm

I'm not worried. I think this team still has a lot of growing to do before the playoffs. They'll be just fine.
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

Patriot Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patriot Ramblings   Patriot Ramblings EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:38 pm

Awesome . . . good call Bill . . . on the road and you don't punt . . . it's called tempting fate putting Manning in a position to win the game from 30 yards out. PUNT THE DAMN BALL. Pats should have had that game. May have cost them homefield advantage in the playoffs should these two meet again. Chumps.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Patriot Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patriot Ramblings   Patriot Ramblings EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:49 pm

One of the worst calls from one of the greatest coaches... never thought I'd type that... I guess it happens... I think the Pats need to win out the season now... they may have to take it on the road against both Cincinnati and Indy...
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

Patriot Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patriot Ramblings   Patriot Ramblings EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:47 pm

I have officially lost interest in the Pats this year. The loss to the Colts hurt...then a poor showing against the Saint...then a crucuail loss to Miami today. I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

Patriot Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patriot Ramblings   Patriot Ramblings EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:49 am

http://www.nesn.com/2009/12/patriots-top-10-defining-moments-of-the-decade.html

Some real good memories . . . hopefully more are made during the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Patriot Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patriot Ramblings   Patriot Ramblings EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Anything can happen this year in the playoffs. Should be fun to watch (as long as the Pats don't lose naturally)...
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

Patriot Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patriot Ramblings   Patriot Ramblings EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Welker is out for the playoffs and may miss a decent portion of next season. Terrible blow to NE's playoff chances. Plus, even with Welker playing the Patriot defense sucks!
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

Patriot Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patriot Ramblings   Patriot Ramblings EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Memories were certainly made . . . BAD ONES. Brady's first home playoff loss. The Patriots played like crap and forgot to show up. Lousy defense and special teams. They ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patriot Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patriot Ramblings   Patriot Ramblings Empty

Back to top Go down

Patriot Ramblings
Page 1 of 1