Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NCAA March Madness Upsets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke Zignego

NCAA March Madness Upsets Empty
PostSubject: NCAA March Madness Upsets   NCAA March Madness Upsets EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Here's some possibilities for the first round- (Btw a 9 seed beating an 8 seed doesn't count)

11 Dayton over 6 West Virginia
10 USC over 7 Boston College (this one is definitely going to happen)
11 Utah St over 6 Marquette (much as i hate to say it) (but it probably won't happen)
10 Maryland over 7 California (Vasquez for Maryland can score 35 points on any night)
11 VCU over 6 UCLA (this one will happen too watch for it)
12 Western Kentucky over 5 Illinois (Illinois is overseeded, missing its starting point guard, and Western Kentucky made it to the
sweet sixteen last year as a 12 seed)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

PostSubject: Re: NCAA March Madness Upsets   NCAA March Madness Upsets EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:31 pm

History has shown that Syracuse is the most inconsistant team in the history of hoops. I wouldn't be suprised if they get killed in the first round.
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: NCAA March Madness Upsets   NCAA March Madness Upsets EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:36 pm

western kentucky over illinois is a lock

the big ten is awful this year, I'd pick against them in every game but Purdue and Mich State
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: NCAA March Madness Upsets   NCAA March Madness Upsets EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:38 am

pretty good luke.

I cant believe Wisconsin actually won. Bo Ryan deserves a lot of credit, he always has them competitive in big games.
Back to top Go down
Luke Zignego

PostSubject: Re: NCAA March Madness Upsets   NCAA March Madness Upsets EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:00 pm

yeah i think they all happened cept for Marquette and UCLA getting upset. UCLA looked strong in their game, but Marquette only won by one point. Nobody saw Cleveland State beating Wake Forest. the big ten is pretty bad this year, but they still got 7 teams into the Big Dance. 3 lost in the first round (Illinois, Minnesota, and Ohio State) but four continued on (Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Purdue)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NCAA March Madness Upsets   NCAA March Madness Upsets Empty

Back to top Go down

NCAA March Madness Upsets
Page 1 of 1