Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greatest Comic Book Superhero Title of All Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marc

Greatest Comic Book Superhero Title of All Time Empty
PostSubject: Greatest Comic Book Superhero Title of All Time   Greatest Comic Book Superhero Title of All Time EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:28 pm

Batman
Captain America
Green Lantern
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Superman
Spider-man
X-Men
Fantastic Four
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Shazam
Spawn
Avengers

Arguable Factors: Impact on comic industry, culture, and cinema ... longevity ... $$$$ ... coolness ....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

Greatest Comic Book Superhero Title of All Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Comic Book Superhero Title of All Time   Greatest Comic Book Superhero Title of All Time EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:17 pm

For me, my favorite was Spiderman (the Todd MacFarlane years) and X-Men (the Jim Lee years). The artist had everything to do with how much I enjoyed the comic. As for an objective choice that is extremely difficult. I would say it's between Spiderman, Batman and Superman. All three has had success in the media (both movies and tv series). All three are household names... too tough to call.
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com

Greatest Comic Book Superhero Title of All Time
Page 1 of 1