Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolverine Movie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc

Wolverine Movie Empty
PostSubject: Wolverine Movie   Wolverine Movie EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:20 am

One of Marvel's greatest heroes. BUT who else agrees this movie is going to be a BUST?
Back to top Go down
willzig3

Wolverine Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Movie   Wolverine Movie EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:49 pm

This movie leaked and my roommate saw it. He give it a big 2 thumbs up. I dont think this will be a bust at all. I am super excited for it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

Wolverine Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Movie   Wolverine Movie EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:44 pm

I read some reviews due to the leak online a few days ago and everyone is saying that it is awesome. I don't think it will come close to being as good as The Dark Knight (one of the greatest movies ever) but I think it will be solid. Probably Iron Man solid (very good but not perfect).
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

Wolverine Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Movie   Wolverine Movie EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Reviews for Wolvie are extremely poor. I'm planning on seeing it tomorrow but I'm worried that I'm wasting money on it. I'm actually more excited to see Star Trek next weekend than I am to see Wolverine...
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Wolverine Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Movie   Wolverine Movie EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:19 am

Ive been seeing some ads on kids networks, i think Nickelodeon? and it makes the movie out to be kind of shallow, hopefully that is them just trying to grab the kid audience.

Im going to see it tomorrow though.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Wolverine Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Movie   Wolverine Movie EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:42 pm

I'd say this was pretty average, luckily I did not expect much, I found myself wishing the other mutants were in the movie more. Wolverine is pretty bad ass but he can get kind of boring, definitely wanted to see more Gambit as well.

Star Trek and Terminator Salvation will blow this movie away.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Wolverine Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Movie   Wolverine Movie EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:06 pm

Very mediocre movie. I give it a C-

Good things: Deadpool (probably the coolest sequence in the movie). Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. Liev as Sabretooth. Weapon X scene when Wolvie gets the adamantium (looked just like comics). Gambit.

Bad things: Strayed away from comic stories and true origins. Not enough back story. The "final villan". Not enough screentime for Deadpool. No costume for Deadpool. Stryker's acting ability. Throwing mutants in just for throwing them in. Huge gaps in storyline.

Go see it during a matinee. Not a horrible movie but a disappointment nonetheless... I agree, Star Trek and Terminator will kill this movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolverine Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Movie   Wolverine Movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolverine Movie
Page 1 of 1