Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Avengers Movie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marc

The Avengers Movie Empty
PostSubject: The Avengers Movie   The Avengers Movie EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:57 pm

So are we talking about the original Avengers appearing? There's going to be Ironman, Thor, Captain America and who else? Wikipedia said the other originals were: Wasp, Ant-Man, and Hulk (I see him better as a villain). Hate the Wasp and Pym. I like Quicksilver and the Vision but not Scarlet Witch. Doctor Strange would be cool (with Gary Oldman as Strange)!!

Who's the villain? Hulk? Hulk being manipulated by one of the archenemies of the above Avengers? Red Skull, Loki, Mandarin? The Leader? Who would you like to see as the villain?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

The Avengers Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Movie   The Avengers Movie EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:55 pm

How giddy does this make you? I goota say, it makes me REALLY giddy...

The Avengers Movie Avenge10
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

The Avengers Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Movie   The Avengers Movie EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:31 pm

At Comic-con (I think) someone was asked about whether The Skrulls were going to be the villians in the Avengers movie... the guy smiled and said "We do have the rights to those characters"...

What do you think about the Skrulls as the villian? Fine by me...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Avengers Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Movie   The Avengers Movie EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:54 pm

Rumor has it that Hawkeye will be in the Avengers (and also a cameo in Thor)... Some say it is this actor:

The Avengers Movie 604-LIVE_p0604_04g24renner.standalone.prod_affiliate.11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Avengers Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Movie   The Avengers Movie Empty

Back to top Go down

The Avengers Movie
Page 1 of 1