Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Jars of Clay Album

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike

Mike

New Jars of Clay Album Empty
PostSubject: New Jars of Clay Album   New Jars of Clay Album EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:54 pm

So I just mistakenly stumbled onto this in the iTunes store. Any good?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

New Jars of Clay Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jars of Clay Album   New Jars of Clay Album EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Just listened to it yesterday. Very solid effort and a must buy for any JOC fan. "Heaven" must be one of the best songs JOC has ever written. It's a combo of DuranDuran / Zooropa / Tremble for my Beloved (Collective Soul). Other standouts are "Hero" and "Heart". "Closer" and "Safe to Land" are also great songs but aren't very "new" per se since they were on their last EP. The CD (store versions) have 14 songs on it so it is definitely worth the buy!!! Let me know what you think of it.
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com

New Jars of Clay Album
Page 1 of 1