Mudpies and Fishfrys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second Week Theme: The Grand Ol' Opry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

Second Week Theme: The Grand Ol' Opry Empty
PostSubject: Second Week Theme: The Grand Ol' Opry   Second Week Theme: The Grand Ol' Opry EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:00 pm

Pretty much country music this week... who should sing what (if you post before the show) and how did they do (if you post after the show)...
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Steve M

PostSubject: Adam Should be Gone   Second Week Theme: The Grand Ol' Opry EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:52 am

After last nights performance Adam lambert should eb gone, but he is lucky country came early in the competition and will survive to live another day. Nine Inch Nails fits this guy well. Danny G is still the one to beat to me!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around." GK Chesterton

PostSubject: Re: Second Week Theme: The Grand Ol' Opry   Second Week Theme: The Grand Ol' Opry EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:15 pm

Ring of Fire by Lambert was HORRIBLE. I agree Steve. He should be gone with that performance...

I thought the two ballads (Anoop - "You Were Always on my Mind" and Chris - "To Make You Feel My Love") were very solid performances.
Back to top Go down
https://mudpies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Week Theme: The Grand Ol' Opry   Second Week Theme: The Grand Ol' Opry Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Week Theme: The Grand Ol' Opry
Page 1 of 1